If you've recently requested joining a scorebook, you may face the following scenarios:
1. You know that your score shouldn't be zero, but that's what your scorecard shows you. There are two possible explanations for this:
- rise.global is not designed as a real time dashboard. Scorebooks have two distinct (& un-connected) scheduled cycles of collecting scores and then generating the bulletins. So, your score maybe showing 0 as the scorebook hasn't yet generated its regular bulletin since you joined.
- the scorecard you joined did not pick up any data entries for you in the data collecting cycle
2. Your dashboard shows "waiting for a score"
- In this case, your scorebook publisher hasn't yet accepted your join request
In both these scenarios, please make contact with your scorebook publisher and ask them to clarify your situation. If you do not get a satisfactory answer, please contact rise.global support and we will try to assist you.