The roles are:
- Primary Admin – this is the default publisher of the scorebook, under this name is the scorebook being run. All data entries are collected using the Primary Admin's credentials and output channel messaging is published using their credentials.
- Senior Admin – all scorebook settings except billing. Note that a scorebook may opt to use their credentials (twitter account, email address etc) for sending out notifications.
- Admin – an admin is primarily involved in the day to day running of the scorebook and so has access to the player list, data entries and making bulletins. The admin cannot restructure the scorebook, add metric sources or configure output channels.
- Steward – the steward has read only access to the score entries and scorebook settings. This allows the steward to ratify that the scorebook is being run fairly in the event of a dispute between players and admins.
- Viewer - has similar access to that of a steward but may not see anonymous user information.
- Player - someone who is being tracked on the scorebook.
As an Admin or Senior Admin you can maintain access control roles through the Roles tab under Scorebook Settings. You can invite new admins, stewards and viewers via their email address.