Score Methods are the different ways of totalling up a metric and determine how data entries will be summarised for each player.
- Sum: Adds up all data entries within the period
- Sum - Ignore Period: Adds all data entries ever stored
- Sum - Difference: Takes the total of data entries for this score period and subtracts the total of the previous period
- Latest: The most recent data entry within the period
- Latest - Ignore Period: Takes the most recent data entry ever
- Latest - Difference: Takes the difference between the most recent data entry of this period and the last data entry of the previous period
- Lowest Score in Period: Takes the lowest data entry in period (Min)
- Highest Score in Period: Takes the highest data entry in the period (Max)
- Average Score in Period: takes the average of all data entries in the period.
These score methods can also be shown visually as below: