When you publish a bulletin either by generating it or by taking it out of draft then the following will happen:
- The bulletin will replace the previous bulletin as the "latest bulletin" - this will be the leaderboard your players will see first.
- If you have configured email notifications to be sent automatically then these will be sent out to subscribing players and followers.
- If you have configured Twitter to auto announce then a tweet will be generated.
- The RSS feed for your scorebook will be notified of the new bulletin.
- If the unique player identifier is twitter then the Twitter images for each player will be updated.